Level 2 - Weekly Summer Camps in the month of July 2020 - 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm (3 hours per day)
Level 2 Computer course is suitable for Secondary School Students and offers the following:
First Hour - Touch Typing
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
Second Hour - Email / Word Processing / Presentation Slides / Spreadsheets
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments. Sending business emails.
- Word Processing – Intermediate word exercises, creating table, boarders etc. Creating your own CV and cover letter. (New for 2019)
- Presentation slides – create, animate, insert images, change fonts
- Spreadsheet – creating, add function, minus function, sum function. (New for 2019)
- File management – creating folders and sub-folders, copying documents, renaming documents
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet.
Third Hour - Fun Stuff - Design / Create / Draw and Animate
- Creating their own online comic book.
- Creating their own avatar and character
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Draw and Edit own images.
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- 3D Animation image design
- And much more…
Start DateJune 29, 2020 13:30
End DateJuly 31, 2020 16:30
VenueBallinteer Community School Dublin 16, Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland + Google Map
Camp price (Note: The camp price listed below is only available for children from the same family.)
One week Camp Price
Discount Price for Second or additional weeks booking
Note: booking fee applies per transaction.