Summer online computer class via Zoom - 10 am to 12 pm - suitable for primary school children from the age of 8 upwards.
Summer online computer class via Zoom. Daily camp Monday to Friday, 10 to 12 pm. Suitable for primary school children from the age of 8 upwards.
Searsol is offering a new live online computer class using Zoom over the Summer months
The class is aimed at students who want to improve their computer skills (Email, Word and Presentation slides).
The class covers design and animation and students will learn how to create their own birthday cards, Picture collages, comic strip, edit images and other fun activities. The course also covers an introduction to coding using coding games.
The class is delivered online via Zoom by experienced Tutors with years of classroom teaching to children.
This online and interactive class covers the following:
First Hour - Email / Word Process / Presentation Slides
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments.
- Word Processing – Intermediate word exercises, creating a table, borders etc.
- Presentation slides – create, animate, insert images, change fonts
Second Hour - Design / Create / Draw and Animate
- Design your birthday card.
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Create an online comic book.
- Develop their own avatar and characters.
- Draw and edit your own images.
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- Animation image design
- Introduction to coding and code games
- And much more…
- Laptop or Computer - no iPad or smartphone. Note: Computer or laptop doesn't need a webcam for Zoom.
- Broadband speed of at the least 5 MB download speed
- Gmail account
Start DateMay 31, 2021 10:00
End DateJuly 02, 2021 12:00
VenueZoom Online via Zoom, Zoom, Dublin, Ireland + Google Map
Camp price (Note: The camp price listed below is only available for children from the same family.)
One week Camp Price
Discount Price for Second or additional weeks booking
Note: booking fee applies per transaction.