Teenage Computer Summer Camps
Wondering what to do with your teenage daughter or son over the summer months?
Why not a Searsol computer teen camp level 2. Improve their computer and typing skills over the summer months.
Our level 2 Computer camp is suitable for children from the age of 13 to 18 years old who are attending Secondary school
Our computer camp offer the following:
First Hour – Touch Typing
Learn the skill of touch typing, become a typing speed king or queen!
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
Second Hour – Email / Word Processing / Presentation Slides / Spreadsheets
Learn essential computer skills such as email, word processing, presentation slides and spreadsheets. This will make life easier for you when you have essential projects to complete in school.
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments. Sending business emails.
- Word Processing – Intermediate word exercises, creating table, boarders etc. Creating your own CV and cover letter. (New for 2019)
- Presentation slides – create, animate, insert images, change fonts
- Spreadsheet – creating, add function, minus function, sum function. (New for 2019)
- File management – creating folders and sub-folders, copying documents, renaming documents
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet.
Third Hour – Fun Stuff – Design / Create / Draw and Animate
It’s not all serious stuff on the Searsol computer camp! Let the inner creative self help you create amazing comics, 3D images, collages, edit images and learn to code as well!
- Creating their own online comic book.
- Creating their own avatar and character
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Draw and Edit own images.
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- 3D Animation image design
- And much more…
Level 2 camps are available in Artane, Dundrum and Cork. To view the available weeks click on the following link